Rue Magazine‘s January issue just came out, which I’m really excited about. I especially love the piece they did on Danielle Moss‘s place. Now that sprint is just around the corner, I’m going to be getting some winter worn friends down from Minnesota to escape the cold, and get some beach time. Good time to get decorating.
I just love Rue’s belief’s on their About Me page:
- That every color can be your favorite color.
- That great taste comes in many forms: the fringe of a carpet, the pull of a drawer, the lines of a sofa, the curve of a smile.
- That a good can of paint atones for a multitude of sins.
- That friendship can be forged across continents by only a kind word and a shared lust for leopard print pillows.
- That a glass of pink champagne really does a party make.
- That everyone has the talent and drive to design their most beautiful life–we all just need a little nudge in the right direction.
- That inspiration is everywhere.
Isn’t this print awesome?