Today is my 11/12ths birthday, which means my 25th birthday is only a month away. Despite getting made fun of for it, I will be sending out invites. Want to get a sneak peek?
It’s also about that time my mom starts asking what I want. The top of my list includes:
1. Books. Preferably cool copies of my favorites like Alice and Wonderland.
2. Stuff for my upcoming trip to Norway, like this Patagonia Sunshade Hoody. It provides 30SPF, which will come in handy with all the hiking.
3. A puppy. This might need to wait until I find a new place up in Minnesota.
4. Cute outfit items that can be worn for casual patio brunches with the girls. This Doting Dots Skirt is perfect.
5. Platform heels. These two years in Florida have gotten me jaded from flip-flops. Shoes like these Jeffrey Cambell Litas scream city life.
For more of my birthday wish list, go here.